At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 4 guests
- Private hot tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Pet friendly
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Boat with lodge
- Travel cot & high chair
About this Luxury Lodge
Dunnock Lodge is a 5 Star Gold luxury property within The Tranquil Otter nature park between Carlisle and the Solway Coast. Immaculately presented throughout and with private hot tub Jacuzzi, this luxury lodge is ideal for two couples sharing or a family group of 4 guests. A spacious outdoor deck area with BBQ overlooks the lake and a boat moored by the lodge. All modern facilities include Superfast fibre WiFi and a Smart TV. The lodge is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, surrounded by woodland trails. The Hadrian's Wall Path, the Lake District National Park and Carlisle city are all within easy reach.
- Accommodation is all on one level.
- Spacious sitting room with a cosy log burner (wood basket provided), stylish sofa seating, Smart TV and a DVD player.
- Modern kitchen with a microwave, an oven and gas hob, a full sized fridge freezer, Tassimo Coffee Machine and a dishwasher. All essential kitchen accessories (pots, pans and crockery) are inclusive.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms including a Master bedroom with kingsize bed. The second bedroom has zip & link beds which can be made into a super king.
- The main bathroom features a full size bath, fine toiletries, towels and a walk/wheel-in shower.
Private decking area with stunning views, a barbeque, and your very own hot tub.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Free Superfast WiFi - fibre is direct to the lodge.
- Designated parking is available.
- A travel cot and high chair are available free of charge.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (a small additional fee applies).
- Welcome Tray with starter essentials including fresh milk and coffee pods.
- Central heating throughout.
- Accessible accommodation with a Mobility 1 rating and single storey living space.
Optional Extras (extra charge applies)
- Welcome Pack and a Luxury Pack.
- Beers and fine wines available from excellent local suppliers.
- Treatments in your own lodge courtesy of Eden Holistic Health & Beauty.
- Bike hire can be arranged for you on request, with bikes delivered direct to your lodge.
- Flowers and balloons.
Check-in is 4pm to 6pm, check-out is before 10am. Please contact us direct if you plan to arrive later than 6pm so someone is here to greet you. Seven night stays start on Friday during peak times. Short breaks are available.