At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 4 guests
- Private Hot Tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Boat with lodge
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Travel cot & high chair
- Pet friendly
About this Luxury Lodge
Luxury 5 Star Gold Buzzard Lodge is a cosy two bedroom cabin with private hot tub within The Tranquil Otter nature reserve on the edge of Thurstonfield village. Carlisle city, Hadrian's Wall, the Solway Coast and Lake District are all within easy reach, and this cosy lodge retreat includes Superfast fibre WiFi and your own boat moored at a private jetty.
Treat yourself to one of our luxury optional extras including in-lodge spa treatments from Eden Holistic. Scenic walking and cycling trails feature in the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and gentle walks are onsite around the Lough through private woodland. Our nearest inn is within walking distance, just 1 mile away.
- Cosy two bedroom lodge ideal for a couple with young children.
- Lakeside location with high ceilings making living space light and airy.
- Open plan living and dining area with Smart TV, a DVD player, reclining sofas, a log burner and patio doors out to the deck.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, an oven and gas hob, a Tassimo Coffee Machine, a full-sized fridge freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine. Cutlery, crockery, pots and pans are also provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The lodge sleeps 4 in two bedrooms - a Master bedroom with king-size bed and a second bedroom with zip & link beds that can be made into a super king-size double.
- Main bathroom with a walk-in shower, full-sized freestanding bath, wc and heated towel rail.
Spacious gated decking area featuring a hot tub, charcoal barbecue and furniture. A designated parking space is available and your own boat is moored on a private jetty.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Free Superfast Fibre WiFi is available.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Quality bed linen and a hair dryer are provided.
- Central heating inclusive.
- Stunning lakeside location.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request.
- A starter welcome tray of milk, coffee pods, a coffee sachet and biscuits are inclusive.
- Single storey accommodation is accessible with an M1 rating and facilities including a wheel-in shower/ accessible bathroom.
- One well trained medium sized dog is welcome by arrangement (small extra charge).
Optional Extras (charges apply)
- In-lodge treatments available from Eden Holistic.
- Welcome Pack and Luxury Pack.
- Bike hire and car hire can be organised - please request.
- Balloons, flowers and chocolates can be pre-ordered.
- Duck pots are also available for feeding the ducks.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out is before 10am on departure day. If you are planning to arrive after 6pm please advise us so we can ensure someone is here to greet you. Weekly breaks usually start on a Friday during peak times. Short breaks are available.