At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Single storey
- Woodburning stove
- Washing machine & dishwasher
- Inn within walking distance
- Terrace & garden
About Swallow Barn - Sleeps 2
Cosy Swallow Barn is the perfect retreat for two and one half of a beautifully restored barn only a short stroll from Restronguet Creek and a waterfront inn. Falmouth amenities, events and attractions including the National Maritime Museum are a short distance away - this hideway cottage sits midway between Falmouth and Cornish capital Truro, and has fabulous views of the surrounding countryside.
- Spacious living areas all on one level with oak flooring throughout
- Comfortable sitting room with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player, cosy woodburner and integrated dining area.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with an electric oven and gas hob, a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine and a microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom with 5ft double bed.
- En-suite fully tiled bathroom with a bath and shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Garden and gravelled terrace perfect for BBQs on warmer summer evenings.
- Ample parking situated adjacent to the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- WiFi internet access.
- Dog friendly.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
- Falmouth quay, the National Maritime Museum and watersports.
- Cornish capital - the Cathedral city of Truro.
- Many beautiful gardens are in the local area including Trelissick, Glendurgan and Trebah.
- Mylor Harbour with a sailing school, watersports centre and boat/ canoe hire is nearby.
- The Eden Project, the Lizard Peninsula and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are within easy reach.