At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Luxury contemporary design
- Spa bath
- Underfloor heating
- Private patio/ sun loungers
- Short breaks/ flexible changeover
About Milky Way Apartment - Sleeps 2
A 5 Star Gold Award property only 2 miles from Bude, Milky Way Apartment's design was inspired by the bright stars of the Milky Way. Luxurious and contemporary throughout, this retreat for two is available for short breaks and features bi-fold doors out to a patio with sun loungers and spectacular country views. Stylish touches include modern artwork by a local Cornish artist and a super bold bathroom with spa bath and walk-in rainfall shower. Living space is open plan with hi-tech features including a Wii games console, WiFi and iPod dock.
- Contemporary open plan apartment with fabulous features including chunky oak beams and solid oak doors.
- Dusk oak Karndean™ flooring with cosy underfloor heating.
- Kitchen with granite worktops, Range double electric oven with a ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave, crockery, utensils and cutlery, a washing machine and a fridge/ freezer.
- Relaxing sitting area with two leather sofas, a TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, a Wii games console and Hi-Fi music system with iPod dock.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Open plan super king-size four poster bed - beautifully handcrafted in Canadian Pine and finished with Beeswax to highlight the wood's texture and grain.
- Memory foam mattress, super soft pillows and deluxe duvet included.
- En-suite bathroom with sparkling bold black tiling, a spa bath and walk-in rainfall shower, LED mirror lighting and a feature waterfall tap in the round wash basin.
- Fluffy soft towels and herbal infused, locally made fine toiletries included.
- Bi-folding doors out to the patio with sun loungers and stunning rural views.
- Parking situated nearby.
- Private patio with outdoor furniture.
- Freestanding charcoal style BBQ available on request.
- Underfloor heating.
- WiFi internet access.
- Onsite Pamper Room - browse treatment choice on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Kitchen essentials provided - tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets.
- Towels, bed linen, heating and electric all inclusive.
- St Kitts Herbery luxury toiletries.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Wii games console.
- Non-smoking throughout and sorry no pets please.
Flexible arrival and departure days - arrival is usually after 4pm - please advise if you will be arriving earlier and we can then let you know when the apartment will be available. Short breaks (including single night bookings) are offered.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.