At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Spa bath & rainfall shower
- 5 Star Gold Award
- Short breaks/ flexible changeover
- Patio with sea & country views
- BBQ on request
About Moonshine Apartment - Sleeps 2
A luxurious contemporary apartment for two, Moonshine's design was inspired by the night sky. Accommodation sits in an idyllic rural location a mere 2 miles from Bude. Perfect as a year round romantic bolthole with flexible arrival and departure times, and short breaks available, Moonshine is ideal for couples and summer surfing breaks. Pamper yourself in our onsite Pamper Room offering a range of treatments. We'll happily arrange that special suprise such as decoration ready for arrival and a superb meal delivery service is available on request. The apartment features all modern comforts including WiFi and is 5 Star Gold Award-winning accommodation appointed to the highest standard.
- Open plan living space with underfloor heating, luxury touches throughout and amazing countryside views.
- Living area with large comfy corner sofa, atmospheric lighting and chunky oak beams - a perfect blend of the modern and traditional.
- TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, a Wii games console and Hi-Fi music system with iPod dock.
- Admire the night skies from the apartment - we have minimal light pollution making for spectacular starry sky vistas.
- Solid oak doors and dusk oak Karndean™ floor inclusive of underfloor heating.
- Super stylish lime green kitchen with a granite worktop finished to the highest quality.
- Kitchen appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer, washing machine and guests have access to a separate tumble dryer, books and DVDs in an onsite utility area.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Open plan super king-size bed handcrafted in Canadian pine, beautifully finished with Beeswax to highlight the texture and grain of the wood. Memory foam mattress and luxury soft duvet, pillows and bed linen all inclusive.
- Stunning en-suite bathroom with bold black sparkling tiles mimicking the night sky, a spa bath, a walk-in rainfall shower and LED mirror lighting plus a feature waterfall tap in the round wash basin.
- Fluffy soft towels and fine locally made, herbal infused toiletries provided.
- Large bi-folding patio doors out to the spacious furnished patio with fabulous views.
- Parking located nearby.
- WiFi and Wii games console.
- Pamper room onsite - browse treatments available on our website.
- Locally sourced meal delivery service.
- Freestanding charcoal style BBQ happily provided on request.
- Underfloor heating.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Kitchen essentials - tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provided.
- Bed linen, heating and electric all inclusive in booking.
- Fabulous St Kitts Herbery toiletries.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- No pets please and the apartment is non-smoking.
- Towels are provided, however please bring along your own beach towels.
Flexible arrival and departure times - arrival is usually after 4pm - please do phone us if you are arriving earlier and we'll let you know when accommodation will become available. Short breaks, including single night bookings, are offered. Moonshine is the perfect year round romantic bolthole.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.