At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Unique copper spa bath
- Flexible arrival/ departure
- Short breaks
- Charcoal BBQ available
- Wii games console
About Stargazey Apartment - Sleeps 2
Peacefully situated in a spectacular rural location, Stargazey is an apartment retreat for two near Bude. Perfect for that special escape or as Honeymoon accommodation, the apartment features a unique William Holland™ copper spa bath and a hand finished king-size bed made from solid oak planks sourced from a mill on the Baltic Coast and finished with Beeswax to highlight distinctive wartime Ripsaw marks.
Award-winning beaches on the North Cornwall coast are just a stone's throw away - the apartment is ideal for luxury surfing getaways. 'Stargazey' takes its name from a particular pastry-based fish pie originating from the Cornish village of Mousehole, however the interior design features elements inspired by the night sky. We have very low levels of light pollution here at Wooldown Farm making us a top spot for star gazing!
- Stunning open plan interior with atmospheric lighting, chunky oak beams, solid oak doors and dusk oak timber Karndean™ flooring.
- Underfloor heating.
- Fabulous modern kitchen with a dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer, washing machine and galaxy black granite worktop with quality gold and copper flecks. (access to a separate tumble dryer is also available).
- Sitting area with two super cosy leather sofas, a TV, Blu-Ray DVD, Wii games console, a Hi-Fi system with iPod dock and a granite coffee table.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Open plan luxury king-size bed in solid oak with memory foam mattress, luxury duvet and soft pillows - a great night's sleep is assured.
- En-suite bathroom with the real 'wow factor', featuring bold black sparkling tiles, a walk-in rainfall shower, LED mirror lighting and a wash basin with copper finish.
- Fluffy soft towels and local herbal infused toiletries are included (please bring along your own beach towels.
- Bi-folding doors out to the furnished patio with amazing country views.
- A freestanding charcoal BBQ can be made available on request.
- Parking is nearby.
- WiFi and Wii games console.
- Pamper room onsite - browse treatments available on our website.
- Locally sourced meal delivery service.
- Freestanding charcoal style BBQ happily provided on request.
- Underfloor heating.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Kitchen essentials - tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provided.
- Bed linen, heating and electric all inclusive in booking.
- Fabulous St Kitts Herbery toiletries.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- No pets please and the apartment is non-smoking.
Flexible arrival and departure times - arrival is usually after 4pm - please call us if you are arriving earlier and we'll let you know when accommodation is available. Short breaks, including single night bookings, are offered.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.