At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Shared grounds
- Welcome tray
- Onsite pamper room
- Meal delivery service
About The Nest Box
Offering stylish and cosy open plan accommodation for two, The Nest Box sits in a stunning rural location at Wooldown Farm just 2 miles from Bude. Accommodation features underfloor heating and includes a private patio and nearby parking. A welcome tray is available to guests on arrival and you'll have open access to extensive communal grounds. Relax and enjoy a range of treatments available in our onsite Pamper Room. A meal delivery service featuring delicious locally sourced cuisine is also available on request.
- Cosy open plan bedsit style accommodation.
- Sitting area with charming chunky oak finishes, underfloor heating, a wall mounted flame effect fire, a TV and DVD player.
- Kitchenette with toaster, kettle, a microwave and a full-sized integrated fridge with an icebox and kitchen sink.
- Access to a collection of books and DVDs are available in a nearby outhouse.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- King-size brass metal bed with memory foam mattress.
- Small modern en-suite bathroom with cosy walk-in shower, LED mirror lighting, fluffy soft towels and locally made, herbal infused toiletries.
- Shared seating area.
- Parking nearby.
- Access to communal grounds with BBQ area.
- A freestanding charcoal style BBQ is available on request.
- WiFi internet access.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- All bed linen, fine toiletries, duvet, pillows, heating and electric included.
- Onsite Pamper Room - view our range of treatments on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- Sorry no pets please and The Nest Box is non-smoking accommodation.
- Underfloor heating.
- Fluffy soft towels (1 hand and 1 bath towel per guest) are included - please bring along your own beach towels.
Flexible arrival and departure days all year round. Short breaks - including single night stays - available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.