At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Underfloor heating
- 5 Star Gold Award
- Onsite pamper room
- Meal delivery service
About Pengenna Parlour
The perfect blend of of modern luxury and original features, 5 Star Gold Award Pengenna Parlour is a stunning retreat for two near Bude with south and west facing sea and country views. Featuring underfloor heating, a spa bath and a stylish contemporary red gloss kitchen, this romantic hideaway is mere minutes from awrad-winning beaches on the North Cornwall Coast. Flexible arrival and departure is available all year round and all modern conveniences are included from WiFi internet access to an iPod dock.
- Luxuriously furnished and appointed to the highest standard with original exposed stone walls.
- Open plan kitchen and sitting area with south and west facing sea and rural views.
- Superb modern red gloss kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer and a washing machine.
- Guests have access to a tumble dryer, plus a collection of DVDs and books in a separate utility area onsite.
- Sitting area with a TV, DVD and a Hi-Fi music system with iPod dock.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Bedroom with a hand crafted Canadian Pine plank slat super king-size bed featuring a memory foam mattress, fine quality bed linen, super soft duvet and pillows. A small TV is also in the bedroom.
- En-suite bathroom with a spa bath, walk-in rainfall shower, fluffy soft towels and locally made, herbal infused toiletries, LED mirror lighting and a wash basin with waterfall tap.
- Patio doors from the living area out to the furnished patio area with great views of surrounding Cornish countryside towards the sea.
- Access to extensive shared grounds with a BBQ area - we'll happily provide a charcoal BBQ on request.
- Parking is located nearby.
- WiFi internet access.
- Ironing facilities and hairdryer.
- Welcome tray on arrival
- Bed linen, heating and electric all included.
- Kitchen essentials such as washing up liquid, tea towels, oven gloves and dishwasher tablets provided.
- St Kitts Herbery toiletries.
- Sorry no pets please, and accommodation is non-smoking.
- Onsite Pamper Room - browse our range of treatments on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
Flexible departure and arrival day through the year. Arrival time is usually from 4pm - if you do arrive earlier please call us and we'll advise when accommodation will be ready. Short breaks including single night stays are available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.