At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Outside bath
- 4 Star Gold Award
- Short breaks/ flexible changeover
- Onsite pamper room
- Meal delivery service
About Stable Barn
A perfect honeymoon retreat, Stable Barn offers open plan 4 Star Gold Award accommodation near Bude ideal for couples. Accommodation is brimming with character features including a low bearing ceiling with original chunky beams, wall panelling and a dormitory window affording stunning country and sea views. This luxury barn conversion is within a courtyard between two of our larger properties - The Wagoners and The Olde Coach House.
- Stylish open plan barn conversion appointed to the highest standard with original features and stunning views.
- Open plan ground floor living space.
- Modern gloss kitchen with Kashmir white granite worktops, a dishwasher, an electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer and a washing machine.
- Access to a tumble dryer and a selection of books and DVDs are available in a separate utility room.
- Living area with TV, DVD and a Hi-Fi with iPod dock.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- First floor bedroom with king-size bed featuring a memory foam mattress, fine quality bed linen and luxury soft duvet and pillows.
- Ground floor bathroom with spa bath and walk-in rainfall shower with body jets. Fluffy soft towels and locally produced herbal infused toiletries.
- Private patio with views towards the beach bays of Bude 2 miles away - a great spot for admiring sunsets.
- Designated parking for one car.
- Outside bath.
- WiFi internet access.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- St Kitts Herbery toiletries.
- All kitchen essentials - dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and tea towels provided.
- Onsite pamper room - browse our range of treatments on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- Heating, electric and bed linen all included.
- Non-smoking accommodation and sorry no pets please.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Freestanding charcoal BBQ available on request.
Flexible departure and arrival day through the year. Arrival time is usually from 4pm - if you do arrive earlier please call us and we'll advise when accommodation will be ready. Short breaks including single night stays are available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.