At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Flexible changeover/ short breaks
- Private patio & BBQ
- Designated parking adjacent
- Spa bath & rainfall shower
Perfect for couples and romantic breaks in North Cornwall, Woolbarn Cottage in Marhamchurch near Bude is a beautifully converted holiday retreat, one of our most popular properties, with numerous luxury touches including underfloor heating. The property is just two miles from the magnificent surfing beaches of Bude and within easy driving distance of the Eden Project and Padstow for Rick Stein restaurants. Boasting beautiful countryside views, the farm offers a range of on-site facilities and services including a pamper room, a catering service and housekeeping.
- A stunning romantic barn conversion for two in a quiet, hideaway location.
- Spectacular sea and country views from living space.
- Open plan living room with large flat-screen TV, DVD and Hi-Fi with iPod dock.
- Cosy underfloor heating and mist flame effect fire - perfect for those colder winter months.
- Well equipped modern kitchen with a dishwasher, an electric oven and ceramic hob, a washing machine and tumble dryer and a fridge/ freezer.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Cosy romantic double bedroom with small TV. Bed with memory foam mattress. Quality bed linen and super soft luxury pillows and duvet all inclusive.
- Fabulous bathroom with relaxing spa bath and walk-in rainfall shower.
- Locally produced herbal infused toiletries.
- Sun trap seating area to the front with an integrated BBQ.
- Private furnished patio with glorious country and sea views towards Widemouth Bay.
- Allocated parking adjacent.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- All kitchen essentials - tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid provided.
- A set of towels including 1 bath and 1 hand towel are provided for each guest.
- Sorry no pets please and the apartment is non-smoking.
- Bed linen, heating and electric are all inclusive in booking price.
- Luxury St Kitts Herbery toiletries are included.
- De-stress in our onsite pamper room where we use fine Sandra's holistic therapies including hot lava shell rescue massage™ and marine mud wrap. Browse the full choice of treatment choices available on our website.
- A choice of housekeeping options.
- Meal delivery services are available - see Nicky's delicious locally sourced menu choice on our website.
Flexible changeover days and short breaks all year round. Arrival is usually after 4pm - please advise if you are arriving earlier and we will let you know when the property will be available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.