At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- Welcome tray on arrival
- Sea and country views
- Unique copper bath
- Short breaks/ flexible changeover
About Corn Keep Apartment
A first floor luxury apartment with open plan living space, Corn Keep sits in a beautiful rural location only 2 miles from Bude. With glorious sea and country views, this romantic retreat is 5 Star Gold Award-winning accommodation perfect for couples and that extra special escape on the North Cornwall coast. Unique features include a copper bateau bath with tin interior made and finished by master craftsmen at famous copper bath makers William Holland™.
- Stunning contemporary first floor apartment sleeping 2, with fabulous south and west facing sea and country views.
- Accessed via an outside staircase.
- Underfloor heating - perfect for staying nice and snug all year round.
- Fully fitted oak kitchen with granite worktop, a dishwasher, an electric oven with a ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer and a washing machine. (guests also have access to a tumble dryer in the nearby outhouse along with books and DVDs).
- Sitting area with a TV, DVD and a Hi-Fi with iPod dock.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- Superb king-size bedroom with a handmade bed crafted with Canadian Pine and a small TV. Super comfy memory foam mattress, fine quality bed linen, luxury soft duvet and pillows.
- Fabulous copper bateau bath with tin interior.
- En-suite deluxe bathroom with walk-in rainfall, LED mirror lighting, a wash basin with copper interior and charming brushed nickel mixer tap.
- Fluffy soft towels and herbal infused fine toiletries inclusive.
- Shared seating area to the side of the apartment along with larger communal grounds featuring a BBQ.
- Parking is situated close by.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- WiFi internet access inclusive.
- Freestanding charcoal BBQ available on request.
- All kitchen essentials - tea towels, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets.
- St Kitts Herbery toiletries.
- Onsite Pamper Room - browse treatments available on our website.
- Meal delivery service available on request.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Electric and heating fully inclusive in booking price.
- Use of separate tumble dryer plus books and DVDs in a utility area.
- No pets please and the apartment is non-smoking.
Flexible departure and arrival day through the year. Arrival time is usually from 4pm - if you do arrive earlier please call us and we'll advise when accommodation will be ready. Short breaks including single night stays are available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.