At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Underfloor heating
- 5 Star Gold Award
- Sea & country views
- Exposed stone walls & beams
- Flexible changeover/ short breaks
About Wenna's Well
Stylish and luxuriously furnished, Wenna's Well in Marhamchurch is a perfect romantic retreat for two near Bude. This unique hideaway is brimming with wonderful features including exposed stone walling, open beamed ceilings and handmade oak doors. Underfloor heating is throughout, and the cottage includes a stunning kitchen, a spa bath and WiFi.
- Stunning furnishings, fixtures and fitting throughout.
- Beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and handmade oak doors - a stunning blend of traditional features and modern luxuries.
- Fabulous compact oak and cream kitchen with red flecked granite worktop, dishwasher, an electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge/ freezer and a washing machine. (access to a tumble dryer is available in the nearby outhouse together with DVDS and books.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- King-size bedroom - bed with comfy memory mattress, quality bed linen, super soft luxury duvet and pillows - a good night's sleep assured.
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath and walk-in rainfall shower, LED mirror lighting and a feature waterfall tap on the hand basin. Fluffy soft quality towels and locally made, herbal infused toiletries inclusive.
- Furnished patio area to the side - thought to have been included with the property of many years.
- Inclusive access to surrounding communal grounds with glorious sea and country views plus a BBQ area.
- Parking conveniently nearby.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- WiFi internet access.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- Onsite Pamper Room - find out more about available treatments on our website.
- Ironing facilities and a hairdryer.
- All kitchen crockery, utensils and cutlery.
- Freestanding charcoal style BBQ happily supplied on request.
- A choice of housekeeping options.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid all provided.
- One bath and 1 hand towel per guest are included.
- Please do ask if you wish any special extras to be made ready in accommodation for arrival such as decoration and gifts.
Flexible departure and arrival day through the year. Arrival time is usually from 4pm - if you do arrive earlier please give us a call and we'll advise you when accommodation will be ready. Short breaks including single night stays are available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.