At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Communal play area
- Short breaks available
- Designated parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed garden & patio
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
About Wagoners Cottage - Sleeps 6 adults, 2 children
A spacious four bedroom cottage perfect for families, The Wagoners is a charming 4 Star property in a spectacular rural spot just 2 miles from Bude. Featuring sea views and an interior brimming with character, the cottage is a former wagon house dating from 1907, tastefully modernised and furnished to the highest standards. The Wagoners nestles between two of our other properties - The Olde Coach House and Stable Barn - all in an attractive courtyard formation on the south side. An enclosed garden and spacious patio are included along with a BBQ and fully fitted kitchen. Ample parking is onsite for 3 cars and there are magnificent views from first floor rooms and the living area.
- A traditional country style holiday home with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walling and open plan living space.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a dishwasher, an electric oven and ceramic hob, a fridge/ freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Living area, open plan with central wooden staircase, containing a TV, DVD player and sliding door out to the enclosed garden and furnished patio.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor king-size four poster bedroom positioned opposite the main ground floor family bathroom with spa bath and shower over.
- First floor master king-size double four poster bedroom with an en-suite containing a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Adjoining twin bedroom ideal for kids under 10 years with two single size floor level beds, a low ceiling and mini furniure.
- A further twin bedroom with family bathroom alongside - this bathroom also has a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Fluffy soft towels, bed linen and duvets, herbal infused locally made toiletries all inclusive.
- Enclosed garden and spacious patio area with a BBQ.
- Communal play area with trampoline and swings which are shared with our 3 other family friendly properties.
- Parking for 3 cars.
- Central heating, hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- WiFi internet access.
- Kitchen essentials - washing up liquid, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets.
- Onsite Pamper Room - browse treatments available on our website.
- Meal delivery service on request.
- Towels, fine toiletries, bed linen and all heating/ electric included.
- No pets please and the cottage is non-smoking.
- Play area with swings and slides.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate provided.
Friday to Friday changeover day from the end of June to the end of August. Short breaks available.
Around and About
- Bude (2 miles).
- Widemouth Bay, Sandymouth and Crooklets are all within 3 miles of the cottage.
- Family attractions within easy reach include the Milky Way (18 miles), the Big Sheep (25 miles), Crealy Theme Park (32 miles) and little Trethorne Leisure Farm (17 miles). Children will adore Hidden Valley Discovery Park (20 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.