At a Glance
- Short breaks welcome
- Stunning garden & patio
- King size bed/ lounge area
- Off road parking
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- 15 minute drive to York
About Gateway Annexe
A self-contained studio just a short drive from the historic city of York, Gateway Annexe is an award winning property sleeping two, perfect for romantic getaways, and for business or leisure in the city. Fabulous views look across to surrounding fields, and the Studio has a beautiful large garden.
Open plan living space is single storey with a well equipped kitchen, WiFi, double bed and shower. York Park and Ride bus services are within ten minutes, and this stylish studio is well placed for exploring the North Yorkshire Moors, Yorkshire Dales, Scarborough, Whitby and Filey.
Furnished and presented to a very high standard throughout, the annexe comprises:-
- A well equipped kitchen fitted with an electric hob cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer and built in oven with microwave.
- A glass door leads into the hallway and access to the bathroom with double walk in shower, WC, hand basin and electric towel rail.
- A second door leads into the spacious lounge/ bedroom area with king size bed and plenty of built in storage.
- The lounge has a dining area seating two and a comfortable two seater sofa.
- Entertainment facilities include a 42" TV with Freeview service, DVD player, radio and CD player.
- Large windows overlook the garden and a glass door leads out to the spacious, colourful mature garden.
- There is off road parking provided in front of the garage for the annexe.
- Guests have full use of a large lawn garden with patio seating area.
Other Things to Note
The rental price includes bedding, towels, gas, electric and water. We also supply ironing facilities, pots, pans, crockery and kitchen utensils.
Short breaks of three nights or more are welcome - contact us for further details. One well behaved dog is accepted by prior arrangement only.
Around and About
We are situated close to the amenities of Dunnington Village and excellent road links to York and the Yorkshire Coast. There are plenty of walks ranging from three to nine miles in the surrounding area and nearby attractions include Castle Howard, Eden Camp War Museum, Hemsley, Rievaulx Abbey and the Yorkshire Air Museum.
- Exit A64 at Grimston Roundabout signed posted York, Scarborough, Bridlington and Hull.
- You are looking for the exit heading towards road 1079 to Hull.
- In about half a mile you will reach a set of traffic lights and a sign post saying Dunnington.
- Drive straight through the lights ignoring this sign. In about half a mile you will pass the windmill pub on the left and then a Petrol station.
- Take the next turning left into Common Road and follow the road passed the Dunnington sports club (on the right).
- You will come to the village green, take the 1st turning left into Greenside and then the 3rd turning left into Greenside walk.
- No 17 is on the left hand side on the bend. In the event of getting lost, please call us.
- When entering the driveway please park in front of the garage. This leaves enough space for another vehicle to have access to the main accommodation.