About this Property
Willow Barn is located beside the River Medway in the village of Aylesford with its shop, two pubs that serve food and restaurant. Aylesford Priory, home to the Carmelite Order of monks since the thirteenth century, is not far outside the village, and Maidstone is a few miles away where there is rail access to London and Hastings, an ideal place for exploring Kent and Sussex.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 22 miles
- Nearest amenities: 50 yards
- Pets: No pets allowed at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sitting/dining room, kitchen
- Beds: Double bed
- Luxuries: Wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview
- General: Gas central heating, air conditioning unit upstairs
- Utilities: Electric oven, hob and extractor hood, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels provided. WiFi available. Sorry - barn is suitable for adults only.
- Outdoors: Small patio garden, furniture
- Parking: On street for 1 hr weekdays, unlimited weekends, plus free car park 200 yards away. Park outside to unload - full directions to car park in property information folder