About Gwynfryn Farm Holidays
Perfect for fun family farm holidays and a relaxing leisure base for couples, Gwynfryn Farm on the Lleyn Peninsula is just 1.5 miles from Pwllheli and within a 30 minute drive of Abersoch, Portmeirion and Snowdonia. Pwllheli's Blue Flag beach and marina, and Abersoch Bay are top spots for boating and watersports including surfing. Guests also have free use of a range of onsite leisure facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool, a games room, sauna and Jacuzzi. Our free high season BBQs help forge new friendships and playmates, making for a genial, relaxing holiday. Family bikes and helmets are now provided - ideal to explore the country lanes.
Cottages & Apartments
Gwynfryn Farm has 12 properties available for guests, sleeping 2 to 8 people. Each property is well-decorated and maintained to a good standard of accommodation to ensure a thoroughly enjoyable stay.
- Cottages and Apartments come with well equipped kitchens containing a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge/freezer.
- Living areas have comfortable seating, colour TVs, DVD players and CD/radios.
- Beds are comfortable and fully made up ready for your arrival.
- Four properties have coal fires and some include full central heating, perfect for a cosy winter weekend away.
- Bedding, electric and towels are all included.
- During low season en-suite bed and breakfast visitors are welcome - call us direct for more information and to book.
Onsite Facilities & Activities
- Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Games room with a soft play area for the under 5s, table tennis, a pool table, air hockey and darts.
- Table football and a Multi game console with a 58" TV is on the upper floor of the games room.
- An inbuilt chess/ draughts board is on the games room floor.
- Well equipped gym.
- Friendly farm animals - guests are welcome to get involved in feeding sessions.
- WiFi available.
- Football pitch, giant trampoline and toy tractor rides.
- Full sized Lawn Tennis Association all weather tennis court.
- Free high season BBQs.
- Shared laundry facilities.
Changeover days for weekly bookings are either a Friday or Saturday. Short breaks are available.
Our organic dairy farm is just a short distance from Pwllheli and the coast. Sandy beaches and boat trips across to Bardsey Island are nearby, and local premier 18 hole golf courses are at Pwllheli, Nefyn and Abersoch.
Snowdonia National Park is only 13 miles away and popular locations and attractions within easy daytrip distance include Anglesey, Caernarfon and Harlech Castles and Portmeirion.
- Travelling from Caernarfon, on arrival in Pwllheli on the A499, continue past the BP garage on the right and down hill to the roundabout.
- Go staight through the roundabout and follow the road around, bearing right.
- Ignore the traffic light sign up the High Street, and at the end of the High Street with Lloyds Bank on the left, take a right (ignore through traffic sign) and bear left, going up the hill with Salem Chapel on your right.
- At the top of the hill stay left at the Y junction, and go down hill pass terrace on the left, across a small bridge and 2 white cottages on either side of the hill.
- At a sharp left bend Gwynfryn Farm is the first turning on the left which has a public footpath sign pointing down the lane.
- From Criccieth/Porthmadog - at Pwllheli from the A497 continue along Abererch Road until you get to the roundabout.
- Take a left at the roundabout and follow the road round, bearing right up the High Street.
- Ignore the through traffic sign, and then follow instructions as above.