At a Glance
- 3 stunning cottage conversions
- Couples & families welcome
- Large garden with play area
- No pets
- Off peak short breaks
- Short drive to beaches
About these Holiday Cottages
Gwyliau Fern Crugeran Farm Holidays on the Llyn Peninsula near Pwllheli offer three charming holiday cottages on a beef, sheep and cereal farm. Cottages sleep 4 and 7, and are ideal for families and couples, just a 1/4 of a mile from local amenities. Two have their own private patio garden and all are furnished to the highest standards throughout.
Stabal (sleeps 5)
- Ideal for families or perhaps two couples, Stabal retains plenty of period features including exposed beams and open stone walls.
- The ground floor includes a romantic four poster bedroom which has ensuite facilities including a large whirlpool type bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Upstairs, the accommodation comprises of a cosy bedroom with second double bed, single bed plus a private shower room.
- Facilities include central heating, a TV, DVD player and CD/ Hi-Fi system.
- The beautiful hand-made kitchen is well equipped with a small freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- For families we provide a stair gate, high chair and travel cot.
- Due to its comprehensive ground floor accommodation, Stabal may be suitable for less mobile guests who can manage a few outside steps. To the exterior, there is patio garden with furniture.
Llofftstabal (sleeps 4)
- Formerly the accommodation for the farm workers, Llofftstabal (or Stable Loft) has been lovingly converted and the property offers two bedrooms, a cream country style kitchen, newly refurbished shower room and a sitting room with Chesterfield sofa.
- One bedroom has a Victorian brass and iron bedstead and we provide luxury Egyptian cotton bedding.
- There is also a second bedroom with full size set of bunks.
- The shower room has a top of the range shower, marble mosaic tiles, stylish vanity units, heated towel rail and new flooring.
- Self catering facilities at the cottage include a dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, fridge and a pine dining table and chairs.
- The lounge has an electric fire in the old cast iron fireplace, exposed beams, TV, DVD player, CD/ Hi-Fi system and an upholstered wing armchair.
- The property is heated by a fixed electric panel heater to the main bedroom and kitchen, a storage heating in the living area and a portable fan heater in the second bedroom.
Ysgubor (sleeps 7)
- Perfect for larger families and boasting its own private patio, the accommodation at Ysgubor includes a beautifully equipped oak kitchen, three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms and pine furnishings hand made and purchased locally.
- The property also has plenty of period charm with features including open stone walls and exposed beams.
- Ysgubor is superbly appointed for a self catering stay with a dishwasher, small freezer, microwave, TV, DVD player and CD/ Hi-Fi all provided.
- For families, we have also supplied a stair-gate, high chair and travel cot.
- One bedroom has 3 single beds and another is furnished with a fantastic king size four poster bed.
- The final ground floor room has twin beds and an ensuite shower room suitable for disabled guests.
- The upstairs family bathroom has a large whirlpool type bath along with a second shower.
Stabal and Ysgubor both have their own private patios where you can dine al fresco. Guests also enjoy access to a large garden with play equipment for the children. Parking facilities are provided.
Other Things to Note
There is a shared laundry room with coin operated washing machine, tumble dryer and deep freeze. Wi-Fi service is available for our guests use. Parking facilities can be found at our farm.
Short breaks of three or four nights may be available except during peak times. Please note we do not accept pets at these cottages but we do have other dog friendly accommodation. Contact us or visit the website for further information.
Around and About
Set just 3.5 miles from the nearest beach, Gwyliau Fern Crugeran Farm Holidays are ideal for exploring the Llyn Peninsula and local towns include Abersoch, Aberdaron and Nefyn. We are also convenient for visiting the famous surfing beach, Hell's Mouth, and there are miles of scenic coast and country walks/ cycle rides to experience nearby.