About this Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to Meadow Gate Bed and Breakfast in Kennington. Idea for professional short-stay visitors, our accommodation is furnished a high standard and is situated within easy reach of the amenities and attractions in Oxford.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
This well appointed double guest room has plenty of storage including a built in wardrobe, a flat screen TV, clock radio and hair dryer. Guests also enjoy use of a superb ensuite shower room.
- Landscaped garden
- Wireless internet service
- Private parking
- Use of microwave
- Dining room with self serve continental breakfast provided
Single night stays are welcome. Discounts are available for single occupancy.
Around and About
A regular local bus service can take you into either Oxford City Centre or Abingdon in fifteen minutes. There is also a cycle path to Oxford which takes around 20 minutes through Hinksey Park or along the Canal. The nearby A34 and A40 also offer easy access to the surrounding area and we are close to the amenities in Kennington.
- Quiet and Comfortable. "Arranged at very short notice, I had a great stay in a clean, quiet room well placed for my current project. Very modern, well equipped en suite bathroom, I would recommend to others". Review submitted on Mon, 30 Nov 2015. Chris from South Molton stayed at Meadow Gate Bed and Breakfast Luxury Double En-suite for 4 nights in November 2015.
- Nice staying at Meadow Gate. "I had a very nice weekend in Oxford. Thanks to excellent weather, wonderful city and very warm welcome to Meadow Gate!
To me, it was exceptional....". Review submitted on Tue, 29 Sep 2015. Pim from Paris stayed at Meadow Gate Bed and Breakfast Luxury Double En-suite for 1 night in September 2015.
- Nice homely and comfortable stay. "Nice arrival. Lovely room with all that could be wanted from a top end B&B. A very pleasant stay and would definitely want to return. The breakfast was very nicely set out". Review submitted on Sat, 26 Sep 2015. Steve from Llandeilo stayed at Meadow Gate Bed and Breakfast Luxury Double ensuite for 2 night in September 2015.