The Plough Inn, Coldharbour, is a 17th Century country inn set in spectacular countryside in the heart of the Surrey Hills.
All B B rooms are well appointed and tastefully decorated with a separate ensuite loo and shower (our superior room has a bath and shower). All rooms have TV (freeview), free WiFi and a trouser press. A full English breakfast and cereals are included in the price.
The Plough is an attractive free house that offers:
Comfortable En Suite Bed and Breakfast accommodation
Authentic home-cooked food from the Inn s daytime menu
An intimate English Steakhouse restaurant in the evenings
Leith Hill Brewery which brews 3 characterful real ales onsite
Full English breakfast served from 7.45am - 9.30am
From Gatwick Airport
1. Take the A23 north toward London.
2. After half a mile take the 2nd exit from the Longbridge Roundabout onto A217 the A217.
3. After half a mile take the 2nd exit from the next roundabout continuing along the A217 toward Reigate and London.
4. After half a mile take a left onto Horse Hill.
5. After 1.2 miles take a left onto Collendean Ln.
6. After 1 mile continue along Norwood Hill.
7. After 1 mile turn right at Blanks Lane.
8. After 1.5 miles turn right at Partridge Lane.
9. Continue on through Parkgate Rd and onto Village Street.
10. Continue onto Trig Street.
11. After half a mile Trig Street turns slightly right and becomes Thurbarns Hill, continue onto Newdigate Road.
12. After half a mile take the roundabouts 3rd exit onto Bognor Rd/A29.
13. After 2.1 miles turn right at Broome Hall Road.
14. Continue along Broome Hall Road for 1.7 miles until you reach Coldharbour.
1. Head southwest on High St/A25 toward Ansell Rd for half a mile.
2. Turn left at Falkland Road.
4. Turn right at Falkland Grove.
5. Continue onto Coldharbour Ln and along for 1.5 miles until you reach Coldharbour.
You can check in from 15:00. You need to check out by 12:00.