At a Glance
- Two Cottages on The Lizard
- Sleep 6 and 5
- Shared firepit area & Pizza Oven
- Pretty gardens
- Digital TV and WiFi
- Games room with table tennis
- Secluded valley location
- Fully fitted kitchens
- Kotlich BBQs & badminton
About Higher Tregidden Cottages
Higher Tregidden offer two beautiful holiday cottages near Helston, Cornwall, ideally situated for exploring and enjoying the Helford River and the magical Lizard Peninsula. Once part of Lord Falmouth’s estate, Cob Cottage and James's Cottage are traditionally built Cornish farm buildings retaining their original charm and character, surrounded by 7 acres of meadow, orchard and woodland. Set amongst stunning, rolling countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, these charming holiday cottages offer excellent self-catering accommodation and provide the perfect base for a relaxing, enjoyable holiday in South West Cornwall.
Cob Cottage - Sleeps 6 (4 adults/2 children)
- A stunning 3 bedroom cottage nestling in a secluded valley just to the south of the Helford River on the Lizard.
- Accommodation comprises a living and dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a garden with outdoor furniture.
- Downstairs the living area is open plan with beamed ceilings, 2 comfy sofas, coffee table and side furniture, a TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/ CD player and VHS player.
- Dining area with table and chairs for 6 guests.
- Well equipped modern kitchen with a dishwasher, an electric cooker with fan oven and grill, ceramic hob, a fridge with ice box, a microwave and larder.
- A pretty stable door leads from the kitchen out to a seating area and the garden with Kotlich BBQ.
- Upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms - a spacious double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a children's bunk bedroom. All bedrooms include bed linen, duvets and pillows and built-in wardrobes.
- The bathroom contains a bath with shower over, a wash basin and a wc.
- Utility area with washer, tumble dryer, recycling facility, freezer, games and a video library.
- WiFi internet access, oil fired central heating, hot water included.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
James's Cottage - Sleeps 5
- A spacious 3 bedroom cottage in a peaceful secluded valley south of the Helford River on the Lizard Peninsula.
- Accommodation comprises a living room, kitchen/ dining room and 3 bedrooms, a garden with outdoor furniture and a Kotlich BBQ.
- WiFi internet access included.
- Downstairs - a living room with open beamed ceiling, 2 comfy sofas, side furniture and an armchair. TV with Freeview, a DVD and VHS player, radio/CD player.
- Modern well equipped kitchen diner with table and chairs for 5 guests, an electric cooker/ fan oven, grill and ceramic hob, a microwave, dishwasher and a fridge with an ice box.
- A door leads into a ground floor twin bedroom with a wardrobe and drawers.
- Upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms include a double with fitted wardrobe, a single with cosy cabin bed and a wash basin.
- Bathroom containing a bath with shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets included.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer, games, video library and recycling facility.
- Oil fired central heating and hot water inclusive.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Spacious communal firepit area with picnic table (small charge for wood)
- Badminton nets and rackets available
- Indoor upper barn games room with table tennis
- Large pizza oven
Contact us for more information or to book on 07966 832 318 - if the owner is unable to answer, please leave a message and he will get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, email or book direct on the owner's website at www.higher-tregidden. co.uk
Book Both Cottages:- Why not book both cottages together for larger group occasions and gatherings. Cob Cottage sleeps 6, James' Cottage sleeps 5, with cots available for both. Ample space surrounds the cottages for children's play, picnics in the orchard, two fields and a small wood. Badminton nets and rackets are provided.
Around and About
- Spectacular coastal walking and beaches around The Lizard Coast.
- Attractions within easy reach include Flambards theme park, the National Seal Sanctuary and Poldark Mine.
- Family fun beaches around the Lizard Coast - Kennack Sands, Kynance Cove, Gunwalloe and Poldu Cove.
- The cottages are within easy day trip driving distance of St Michael's Mount, the Tate St Ives, the Minack Theatre, the Eden Project and Land's End.
Higher Tregidden sits in a beautiful secluded valley just to the south of the Helford River on the Lizard Peninsula, a stone's throw from the villages of Newtown St. Martin and Manaccan.