At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Town centre 500 yards
- Well trained dogs welcome
- Enclosed garden
- Off peak short breaks
- Excellent dog walks 50 yards
About Miju Holiday Bungalow
Stylish modern Miju Holiday Bungalow is situated in a quiet part of Pickering where you'll be able to enjoy a relaxing break with easy access to local attractions and amenities. Miju is traditionally furnished, within walking reach of Pickering town centre's inns and shops, and is suitable for individuals, couples and families. Don't miss a trip on the famous North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway from Pickering to Whitby. Kids can see the real Hogwarts Express, and there are museums and castles close to your holiday accommodation. Call us direct for more information or to book. Well behaved dogs are welcome in Miju, and on the steam railway (except in dining cars).
- Peaceful location overlooking the bowling green.
- Lounge with a gas fire and a dining area, TV, DVD player and HiFi system.
- Fitted kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer and microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom.
- One bathroom.
- Enclosed garden.
- Parking for two cars to the side of the property.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Miju is a pet-friendly property.
- Bed linen included.
- Double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
No single night bookings taken. No short breaks mid-season. Saturday to Saturday from April to the end of October.
Around and About
- A visit to Pickering's long-standing, family friendly Beck Isle Museum is not to be missed. Children will adore the period themed rooms!
- Pickering's many cafes, inns and restaurants are only a 500 yard level walk away.
- Fantastic dog walks are only 50 yards from the bungalow.
- Pick up the North Yorkshire Moors Railway from Pickering.
- Take a tour of Pickering Castle.
- Explore the North York Moors - Pickering is the perfect southern gateway into the National Park.
- Go cycling in nearby Dalby Forest.
- Visit the many ruined abbeys, beautiful market towns and villages in the North York Moors.
- Scarborough and the Yorkshire Coast are a short drive away.
- York and Castle Howard are within easy driving distance.
In Pickering at the main roundabout [Forest and Vale Hotel] on the A170 from Kirkbymoorside turn right towards Malton. Turn first right and quick left on to Mill Lane. Drive 100 yards down past the recreation ground. The bungalow is on the left.