At a Glance
- Twin, double & family rooms
- Guest lounge
- Communal kitchen
- Free WiFi
- Free parking permit
- Free cots
About North Sands Lodge
A welcoming guest house only 5 minutes from Scarborough's Open Air Theatre, North Sands Lodge offers great value bed and breakfast accommodation perfect for couples, families and singles. Guests have inclusive use of a dining room and lounge area with Freeview TV. Free WiFi is also available and parking permits are provided. Our location is ideal for business or leisure guests, close to restaurants, bars and attractions. North and South Bay beaches are within easy walking distance and we're the perfect base for exploring the North York Moors National Park.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Family, double and twin rooms - all visitors catered for including groups and single occupancy.
- Each room includes an en-suite or private bathroom/ shower, towels, central heating and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Large family room sleeping 4 with space for a cot.
- Cots available free.
- Free parking permit included - to be positioned on your car dashboard.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Use of a dining area, shared kitchen where guests are welcome to prepare their own food and a guest lounge with Freeview TV, DVD player and a selection of books.
- Meals voucher for 10% off food and drink at nearby cafes, restaurants and inns.
Around and About
- North and South Bay beaches.
- Peasholm Park.
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre.
- Alexander Bowls Club with indoor and outdoor greens.
- Cinemas and theatres including the famous Stephen Joseph Theatre.
- Restaurants, bars, inns and shops are all within easy walking distance.