At a Glance
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Romantic bolthole
- Welcome tray/hamper on arrival
- Pub nearby
- Waterfall & river views
- Short breaks
About this Apartment
Situated in the stunning Yorkshire Dales village of West Burton close to Cauldron Falls and Walden Beck, Cauldron Falls Apartment is a welcoming retreat set in a former corn mill and enjoys beautiful countryside views. A perfect romantic bolthole in a peaceful country setting, the apartment has access to a number of walking trails and local attractions direct from your door. All home comforts include digital TV, private parking and a modern fitted kitchen.
Two large windows in the kitchen have views of the waterfall through the trees when they are not in leaf. Nearby Walden Beck and Cauldron Falls were both painted by Turner during his Yorkshire grand tour in 1816 and the apartment is ideally placed for exploring the West Burton Falls and Turner Trails. A traditional pub, the village green and a selection of small local shops are within easy walking distance.
- Blending perfectly with its surroundings, the apartment is bright and spacious with lots of natural light and exposed stone walls.
- The lounge has views over Walden Beck and is furnished with comfortable leather sofas.
- Entertainment facilities include a flat screen TV with DVD player, a CD player with a radio and a range of books for guests to enjoy.
- The hub of the house is the charming kitchen diner with views through the trees towards Cauldron Falls.
- The contemporary kitchen diner is newly fitted with state of the art appliances and utilities including wood worktops, a sink, an oven and hob, a dishwasher, a fridge freezer, a microwave and a dining set with two chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- One generously sized double bedroom with bespoke pine furnishings and a built in wardrobe.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over.
- High quality bed linen and towels are included.
Other Things to Note
- A welcome tray and breakfast hamper are provided on arrival.
- We'll happily provide details on local attractions.
- Cots are available on request.
- We can also arrange for shopping to be delivered to the apartment on your arrival day – please contact us in advance.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate pets and the apartment is non-smoking.
Short breaks are available all year – please contact us for more information.