At a Glance
- Spacious family en-suite rooms
- Free off road parking
- Own keys/ late keys
- Ideal for Pleasure Beach
About this Bed and Breakfast
Tuxford House Hotel on Blackpool's South Shore sits ideally close to Blackpool Football Club and only an 8 minute walk from Pleasure Beach. We're just 100 metres off the Promenade between South and Central Piers - a great location for Illuminations breaks! Accommodation is comfortable, stylish and great value, ideal for families with children of all ages, couples, senior citizens, conference delegates and mixed groups. Free off road parking for 7 cars is on the hotel forecourt and free WiFi is available. A delicious homecooked breakfast is included in booking and guests have their own keys, including late keys, so they can come and go as they please. We also offer free cycle loan and a comfortable guest lounge/ dining room is available.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The hotel is non-smoking throughout with a choice of great value en-suite or standard rooms. B&B and room only rates are available.
- We have 10 guest rooms including 2 large family en-suites, a 2 bed family en-suite comprising a double room and an annex with 2 single beds, 2 double en-suites and 5 standard rooms featuring a choice of family, double and twin rooms.
- All rooms are stylish and modern, fully equipped with colour Freeview TVs, kettle and complimentary hospitality trays with tea and coffee and an information pack.
- Freshly laundered bed linen and towels are included and discounts are available for children under 16 years.
Hearty cooked breakfast is included and served daily, 9 to 9.30am, in our dining room. Breakfast menu choice includes Full English breakfast and children's breakfasts. Early breakfasts can be provided for conference delegates on request.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Free car parking
- Spacious guest lounge and dining area
- Own keys including late keys
- En-suite or standard rooms. Adjoining rooms.
- Free WiFi
- Couples, families and mixed groups all welcome
- Ideally situated just off the promenade for Illuminations
- Open all year
- Regular special offers
- Cots and highchairs available
Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00 and check-out by 10:00. Children welcome. Sorry no pets please.
Around and About
- Tuxford House is ideally located on South Shore close to Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Waterpark, the Promenade and Illuminations, South Pier and Central Pier, Blackpool Tower and the Waterloo Road and Bond Street shopping area.
- The popular JD Weatherspoon pub - The Auctioneer which serves great food and drink is only a few minutes' walk away.
- We're a perfect base for Blackpool Football Club fixtures and concerts.
- Exit the M6 at Junction 32 and follow signs for the M55 for around 12 miles to Blackpool.
- Don't turn off the M55 - go straight on at the roundabout with large silver dancing figures.
- Follow signs for South Shore and Main Car Parks - Yeadon Way.
- Carry straight on at the Total petrol staion roundabout, then right at the next roundabout past Aldi on the left.
- Left and then left at the lights, still going past Aldi on the left.
- Cross the bridge over Yeadon Way.
- Right at the brand new roundabout onto Lytham Road - note Blackpool Tower in the distance.
- Alexandra Road is the fifth road on the left just before the hotel with blue painted masonry exterior.
- Tuxford House is on the left.