Wooda Farm is open from 19th March 2016 to 1st November 2016.
At a Glance
- Luxury holiday homes
- Two stunning cottages
- Fully serviced tourer pitches
- Courtyard bar & grill
- Woodland & nature trail
- Friendly farm animals
- Sports barn & tennis
- Fishing & games room
- Soft play area
About Wooda Farm Holiday Park
A family run 5 Star holiday park overlooking beautiful Bude Bay, Wooda Farm has been welcoming guests to North Cornwall since 1975 and has a variety of onsite accommodation including luxury holiday homes and cottages, glamping, camping and touring pitches. You'll have full use of a range of onsite facilities during your stay including a park shop and launderette, a courtyard bar and grill, woodland walks, playgrounds, soft play areas and more. No need to leave four legged friends behind too. Here at Wooda Farm we have lots of great facilities for dogs including a dog walking area, a woodland and nature trail plus a designated wash off shower area.
- Luxurious modern holiday homes sleeping 4/5 and up to 6 people with stylish open plan living space, parking, fabulous sea views and a wonderful setting within landscaped gardens.
- Holiday home models available include:-
- Dog friendly Cherry (sleep 5), modern Holly (sleep 5) with extra large master bedrooms, new Mulberry holiday homes with private glass balcony with sea views, Redwood (sleeps 6) with open plan living space and 3 bedrooms, Sycamore with a king-size en-suite master bedroom great for couples and families, luxury beach hut holiday home Beachcomber models (sleep 5 and 6) - either 2 or 3 bedroom. Some Beachcomber models are dog friendly.
- Fully fitted kitchen areas with all ovenware and accessories, a microwave and fridge freezer. Our Palm luxury holiday homes have 2 bedrooms and sleep 4 with spacious master bedroom containing a TV, a fully fitted kitchen and sea views.
- Free WiFi available.
- Bedding, duvet covers, pillow cases, tea towels and free WiFi all included.
- Treat yourself to a stay in one of our top range models with extra features including an en-suite king-size double bedroom with TV.
- Two luxury cottages - Tregea with 5 bedrooms, sleeps 10 and Brambles with 4 bedrooms, sleeps 7.
- Tregea is a stunning contemporary cottage with panoramic views of the coastline, 3 double en-suite bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms which share a family bathroom. Luxury features include a snug with beanbags and Wii console, a games room, patio with BBQ, high speed internet and a large 42" HD LCD TV with surround sound.
- Brambles sleeping 7 has 4 bedrooms including 2 doubles, private gardens, Freeview LCD TV, DVD and fully fitted kitchen/ utility area.
Touring & Camping
- Generous sized mostly level and mown touring and camping pitches. Premier hard standing pitches include your own water, electrical and waste connections.
- WC and shower facilities, family bathrooms, baby changing and disabled facilities all included.
- New motorhome emptying points large enough to accommodate RVs.
- Woodland walk and nature trail.
- Toddler soft play area.
- Meet and greet our friendly farm animals.
- Sports barn and tennis court.
- TV and games room.
- Fitness suite and indoor archery.
- Clay pigeon shooting, fishing and surfing.
- Pitch 'n' putt.
- Shop and launderette.
- The Lodge Takeaway.
- WiFi internet access (small charge applies).
- Courtyard bar and grill.
- Children's playground with lots of space for ball games.
Holiday home prices per week are from just £287.00 to £1043.00. Pitches are from only £14.00 to £36.00 per night.
Around and About
- Bude's award-winning beaches and surf schools are only 1 1/2 miles away.
- Popular tourist towns and coastal villages within easy reach include Boscastle, Tintagel, Clovelly, Rock, Padstow and 'Doc Martin' country around Port Isaac.
- Great family attractions in the local area include The Milky Way theme park, all weather attraction The Big Sheep, the Tamar Otter Sanctuary and the all weather Harlequinns Leisure complex.