At a Glance
- 3 single
- 2 double rooms
- Free WiFi
- Communal garden
- Use of kitchen
- Self-service breakfast included
About West View Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Offering North Hampshire accommodation ideal for business or leisure, West View Lodge Bed & Breakfast sits between Hook and Basingstoke, within easy reach of Fleet and Farnborough, just off the A30 and easily accessed off the M3, Junction 5.
Guest Rooms/ Breakfast
- Three single rooms sharing 1 bathroom.
- Two double en-suite rooms.
- All rooms include free WiFi internet access, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a desk.
- A self-service breakfast is laid out each morning for guests to help themselves.
- Free WiFi.
- Parking onsite.
- Guests have use of a kitchen with a microwave, hob and a fridge, ideal for preparing evening meals.
- Use of a garden is also available.
Single room rates are from just £35 per night and double en-suites with 2 sharing only £50 per night.
Around and About
- Basingstoke is just minutes away and home to the popular Festival Place Shopping Centre, arts venues such as The Anvil and the family friendly Milestones Museum with recreated Victorian and 1930s streets and venues.
- West View Lodge is a perfect base for the annual Farnborough Airshow - book early to ensure your place.
- Pretty Hampshire villages and countryside surrounds us.
We're in a rural location, yet just off the A30, only 2 miles from the M3, Junction 5. Nearby Fleet and Farnborough offer fast rail links to London.