At a Glance
- Three Holiday Flats
- Sleep 2 & 4
- Beach 200 yards
- Short breaks
About these Apartments
Garden Cottage self-catering flats are located in beautiful Constantine Bay, close to Padstow in North Cornwall. The bays of Porthcothan, Treyarnon, Booby's, Mother Ivy's, Harlyn and Trevone are all within easy reach of the flats. There are beautiful walks following the coastal path south to Bedruthan Steps and along to Newquay. Going North the path takes you to the picturesque fishing village of Padstow, with its narrow streets, attractive harbour, and good restaurants. From Padstow it is possible to cross the Camel Estuary by ferry to Rock. **Prices are based on 2 sharing, visit our main website for full tariff information across all apartments**
Our three comfortable flats are surrounded by a large grassy garden area, and conveniently situated just 200 yards from the golden sands of Constantine Beach. The land surrounding the property adjoins Trevose Golf Course, and the area is full of opportunities for walking, cycling, water sports, and relaxation. Garden Cottage Holiday Flats are also inspected by the local Cornwall tourism scheme.
All the flats are well furnished and fully equipped with flat-screen digital TVs, Wi-Fi internet access, microwaves and electric blankets on all beds. There is a washing machine available for guests use, and plenty of space for parking. The flats are surrounded by a large grassed garden for use by the guests, with its own barbeque area.
Tamarisk - Sleeps 4
- A ground floor flat sleeping 4 guests with direct access out to a paved patio, and onto the shared grassed garden area.
- This flat has views across to the adjacent golf course, dunes and Trevose Head beyond.
- The lounge diner has a colour digital TV, a DVD player, a night storage heater and a cosy electric fire.
- The kitchen is fully fitted
- Bedroom 1 is a standard double with chests and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin with a chest and wardrobe.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, a heated towel rail and a wc.
Trevose View - Sleeps 4
- A first floor flat sleeping 4 guests with fabulous views across to the dunes, sea, golf course and Trevose Head beyond.
- Access to the spacious grassed garden area.
- Lounge/ dining room with a colour digital TV, DVD player, a night storage heater and electric fire.
- Well equipped kitchen with all self-catering essentials.
- Bedroom 1 is a double with a 5 foot bed and in-built wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin with two single beds and an in-built wardrobe.
- Bathroom with a bath and shower over, a wc and a heated towel rail.
Treliza - Sleeps 2
- A maisonette sleeping 2 guests with views across to the dunes, sea and golf course from the living area.
- The property has access out to the shared surrounded grassed garden area.
- Upstairs living space with a fitted kitchen and dining area, and a lounge with a cosy electric fire, digital TV and a DVD player.
- Downstairs twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom containing a shower and a heated towel rail.
- Heaters are available in the living room and in the bedroom.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Kitchens in all flats include an electric cooker, a fridge, kettle, toaster, a microwave, ironing facilities, essential crockery and cleaning utensils, cleaning materials and a vacuum cleaner.
- There is ample free parking adjoining the flats.
- Electricity is included in the rental price.
- Well trained pets are welcome for a small extra supplement of £25 per week.
- All beds include 3 blankets, 2 pillows, electric blankets and covers.
- Sheets/ pillowcases and towels are available to hire for an extra charge.
- Cots and highchairs are available free on request.
Changeover day during peak season is usually Friday to Friday. Short breaks and long weekends are available during low season - please call us direct for up-to-date availability and to book.
Around and About
The flats are situated just 200 yards from the beach and adjoin Trevose Golf Course. A great village shop is only half a mile from accommodation and you'll find a selection of pubs, restaurants, shops and a garage at nearby St Merryn only 2 miles away.
Adjacent Trevose Golf Club is an 18 hole championship course with a shorter 9 hole golf course also onsite, ideal for beginners. Tennis courts and a swimming pool are also available onsite.