The Half Moon Hotel and Restaurant has been in the same family for nearly 40 years. A listed building with a history going back some 400 years, in a lively social centre.
All of the recently refurbished hotel en-suite rooms are non-smoking. Some of the accommodation is on ground floor level, with access for the disabled. The full a la carte restaurant seats 50 people and is non- smoking for the comfort of our guests. A cosmopolitan and varied menu suits all tastes including vegetarians. An extensive wine list compliments the menu and there is also a wide selection of real ales to suit all tastes. We at the Half Moon use the best quality produce available to us. Private functions catered for.
John Adams Way/A16 - FROM BOSTON.
1. Head east on John Adams Way/A16 toward Quaker Ln 0.5 mi.
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A16.
Go through 3 roundabouts 21.0 mi.
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A1104.
Destination will be on the right 3.1 miles.
p FROM LINCOLN
Head north on Canwick Rd/A15 toward Norman St/A57.
Continue to follow A15 2.6 mi.
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Wragby Rd E/A158.
Continue to follow A158 24.8 mi.
3. Turn left at Bond Hays Ln 1.9 mi.
4. Turn right 0.7 mi.
5. Slight right toward A16 2.4 mi.
6. Turn left at A16 0.4 mi.
7. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A1104.
Destination will be on the right.
You can check in from 14:00. You need to check out by 10:00.