At a Glance
- 2 & 3 bed Static Caravans
- Set in 12 acres
- Praa Sands 2 miles
- Short breaks
- Dog walking fields
- Children's play park
About this Caravan and Camping Site
Boscrege Caravan and Camping Park is just 2 miles from the stunning sandy beaches of Praa Sands, and is a peaceful and picturesque rural park set at the foot of Tregonning Hill. The surrounds are a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the park enjoys easy access to all the local beaches and attractions. Other places of interest to be found within easy reach for a day trip include St Ives, Penzance, Hayle, Lands End, The Lizard Peninsula, Helston and Falmouth.
The caravan and camping site is 12 acres in total, with the caravans sited amongst a beautifully planted garden area. The park is open all year round with stylish 2 and 3 bed static holiday homes and seasonal pitches available. Friendly staff are always on hand to assist and park facilities include dog walking fields and a new children's play park.
- Choose from a range of static caravans for hire . The range includes 2 bed Standard caravans, Mid Range 2/3 bed, Luxury 2/3 bed and Brand New 2/3 bed caravans.
- Pet friendly and pet free caravans are both available.
- All caravans are furnished and fitted out to the highest standard and include a shower, wc, a fridge, a full size cookers, microwave, toaster, heating and a colour TV with Freeview.
- Bedrooms include two bedrooms - one is a double and the other a twin.
- In some caravans there is a further single drop down bunk bed.
- Caravans come with central heating and decking, parking, a picnic area and a private garden.
- Our new holiday home collection features luxury units with 2 or 3 bedrooms, full gas central heating, king-size beds and en-suites.
- Spacious pitches are available for tents, tourers and caravans.
- We have electric hook up facility with a 16AMP supply.
- Gas is available onsite and other facilities include a chemical disposal point, a washing up kitchen with microwave, wc/shower facilities, baby changing facilities and a laundry room with washers and dryers (chargeable) and a freezer (free).
- Camping and tourer guests have full use of onsite facilities including the children's play area and dog walking fields.
- Newly updated children's play park - a fantastic large climbing play park located in the centre of the touring park.
- WiFi internet access is available onsite.
- A large enclosed 3 acre area is a dedicated dog walking space.
- We have a pond, horses and stables and a small fenced area with ducks and chickens onsite.
Other Things to Note
Cots and highchairs are available free of charge. Please note we do not provide bed linen or towels. Pillows and duvets are provided.
All gas, electric and VAT are included in the booking price.
Short breaks are occasionally available - please call us direct. Discounts are available for Senior Citizens.
Around and About
The park sits in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just a few minutes' drive from sandy beaches at Praa Sands. Beautiful Mounts Bay is just on your doorstep and the Lizard Peninsula is within easy reach. The park is a great gateway into Cornwall's Far West and popular locations including Penzance, St Ives, Sennen and Land's End.
Boscrege is located off the A394 Helston/ Penzance road close to the village of Ashton.