About these Holiday Cottages & Apartments
Peacefully situated in the coastal town of Looe, and surrounded by seven acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, Fox Valley Cottages offer a fantastic range of self catering holiday cottages ideal for families, couples and friends. The complex provides a wealth of desirable facilities, including an indoor heated swimming pool, spa, sauna, and games room, access to free WIFI, making Fox Valley the ideal base for visitors of all ages. Whether it be lazing on one of the many nearby beaches, or strolling through the picturesque fishing ports of Looe and Polperro, this is a truly idyllic location for a relaxing Cornish retreat.
**Please note - Prices are based on our cheapest cottage - call us direct on 01726 870115 for full tariff details or visit our main website (link right)**
We are family friendly as well as dog friendly, and offer a range of facilities to suit all holidaymakers. Our outdoor children's play area will keep the little ones entertained all afternoon, and the stunning coastal path walks are just a few miles away, including Looe, Polperro, and Fowey, perfect for dog walkers. Our beautiful garden has sun loungers and garden furniture as well as BBQs for those evenings where you fancy cooking alfresco. We are open all year round including Xmas and New Year, so whether it be a fun filled summer holiday or a cosy winter break, Fox Valley Cottages provide the ideal retreat.
- Foxes Den - Sleeps 4 - a two bedroom cottage gem in the grounds of Lanlawren Farm, beautifully furnished to 5 Star standard with a fully fitted kitchen containing a dishwasher, fridge freezer, a washing machine and dryer. Freeview TV, a DVD and a terrace with furniture and a BBQ are all included. An upstairs sitting/dining room has character stone walls and a cosy woodburner plus old timber pegged 'A' frames. A luxury bathroom with a shower is also available.
- The Mowhay - Sleeps 5 - a fabulous first floor apartment with views of the gardens and valley. This apartment has a large granite fireplace and character exposed timbers, an open fire, a well equipped kitchen and a laundry room is available.
- Culver House - Sleeps 4 - a ground floor apartment with original features retained. This apartment has garden views, original features, a cosy coal effect electric fire, digital TV and a bathroom with bath and shower over. A laundry room is available.
- The Covey - Sleeps 2 - a cosy cottage located in the garden at Lanlawren with a large granite fireplace and pretty exposed cob stone wall. Family friendly with a cot or Z-bed available for the bedroom. A bright sitting room with windows on all sides has a cosy open fire. Freeview TV is included and a laundry room is available.
- The Linney - Sleeps 6 - a cosy south facing cottage overlooking the courtyard and a sitting room with a vaulted roof, exposed trusses and a stunning open corner fireplace in the living room. Laundry room available.
- Malt House - Sleeps 5 - a spacious ground floor apartment with an open fire and a kitchen with a cooker, microwave and dishwasher. Guests have access to a laundry room, and this cottage includes a flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD in the lounge.
- Hop House - Sleeps 5 - a character upstairs apartment with an electric log effect burner, a kitchen with a cooker, microwave and a dishwasher and a lounge with a TV and DVD. Laundry room available.
- Grist Mill - Sleeps 5 - an upstairs apartment with wonderful garden and Fowey Valley views. Amenities include an open fire, a dishwasher, microwave and a lounge with a TV and DVD. Laundry room with washing machines and dryer available.
- The Eyrie - Sleeps 2 - a cosy cottage for two with an open fire, original features and a kitchen with a cooker and microwave. Lovely lounge area with Freeview TV and a DVD player. Laundry room available.
- Pound House - Sleeps 4 - a ground floor apartment with an open fire and French windows with garden views. The apartment retains original features and includes a kitchen area with a dishwasher and a lounge with a TV and DVD. The main bedroom also has a DVD player. Access to a laundry room.
- The Mews Studio - Sleeps 2 - a cosy cottage for two overlooking the courtyard with an open fire, shower, TV and original features retainined. Full heating included and access to a laundry room.
More about staying here
Andy & Linda, two of the owners, live nearby and are on site most days from 9 - 5 and are on hand to answer any questions or help with any information on the many attractions Cornwall has to offer.
Directions to Fox Valley Self Catering Cottages
We send out written directions and an information sheet.