At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- High quality double sofa bed
- Designated parking for 2 cars
- Welcome pack
- Cosy log effect stove
- Short breaks
- Private courtyard
About Manor Farm House Cottage
A stunning stable block conversion near Driffield, Manor Farm House Cottage sits on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds close to the coast and Bridlington. A perfect cottage retreat for two with short breaks available, accommodation includes a cosy log effect stove and a welcome pack of essentials on arrival. The private courtyard with outdoor furniture and parasol is a great spot to relax and allocated off road parking for 2 cars is available on the main drive.
- Living/ dining room, kitchen and entrance hall.
- Kitchen with a microwave, fridge with a freezer compartment, a dishwasher, washing machine and ironing facilities.
- Living/ dining room with Freesat TV, Blu-ray DVD player, fireplace and log effect stove. The lounge also features a super double sofa bed which comfortably sleeps 2.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath and shower over, wc and wash basin.
- Private courtyard with attractive outdoor furniture including a parasol.
- Allocated parking for 2 cars located on the main drive.
Other Things to Note
- Electric eco central heating system throughout.
- All bedlinen and towels provided.
- Welcome pack on arrival including fresh milk, bread, orange juice, mini-preserves and butter. Tea, coffee, fruit teas and hot chocolate, sugar and cooking oil. Starter pack of dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and washing powder tablets.
- The cottage is non-smoking, and sorry no pets please.
Please contact the owners directly by telephone and email for full availability and the best prices!
Weekly booking changeover is usually a Friday afternoon to Friday morning. Short breaks (2 to 6 nights) are available at weekends or midweek. We also welcome midweek 1 night bookings.
Check-in is from 3pm and check-out by 11am.
Around and About
- The beach is within 4 miles.
- Located in the pretty hamlet of Gransmoor at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds, the cottage is ideally placed for exploring David Hockney Country.
- The Yorkshire heritage coast, seaside Bridlington and the market towns of Driffield and Beverley are within easy reach.