Bed and breakfast together with a very warm family welcome awaits you at Chellowdene, Falmouth, Cornwall. We are located within 50 yards of the Blue Flag Gyllyngvase Beach. Castle Beach and the Swanpool nature reserve are only a short walk away. We are also only a 10 minute walk from Falmouth town centre With its many bars shops and cafes. Open all year round and fully non-smoking with private parking, Most rooms have sea views and balcony rooms are avalible we regret we can not accept pets or children under 10 years of age.
By road: - Take the M5 south and exit at junction 30 onto the A30.
- Continue south for Truro then take the A39 for Falmouth.
- Pass McDonalds on the left, continue up the hill and through the main lights at the crossroads (majestic wine wearhouse) then straight across the 1st roundabout.
- Continue straight across 2nd roundabout and Gyllyngvase Hill is approximately 300 yards on the right. Chellowdene is halfway down on the left.
By rail: - From Truro, take the branch line to Falmouth town.
- When you leave the station, turn left and continue up the hill to the top.
- Bear right and Gyllyngvase Hill is approximately 50 yards on the left.
You can check in from 15:00. You need to check out by 10:00.