At a Glance
- Unique chapel conversion
- Beach 2 miles
- Stained glass & original stonework
- Stunning views
- Lawn garden
About this Bed and Breakfast
Built in 1888, The Chapel is a superb property conversion near Camborne offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation in the Cornish countryside. Perfect for families and couples looking for that unique romantic break, The Chapel retains a wealth of period features including stained glass windows, original stonework and charming wooden architectural features. Wonderful views look across the surrounding two acres of countryside and The Chapel has an attractive lawn garden with babbling brook and enclosed seating area. Accommodation is just a short drive from the beautiful beaches of the North Cornwall Coast and towns including Hayle, Portreath and Redruth are all within easy reach. Call us direct on 07967 653 152 for more information or to book.
- Most guest rooms are ensuite including one with a large sunken oval bath.
- All rooms are decorated to a high standard and have a TV plus tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Choose from double rooms and family accommodation for up to five people.
- One of our most spacious rooms runs the length of the building (32 feet) and includes a kitchenette fitted with a sink, fridge and microwave.
- Another room has a balcony which overlooks the two acres of countryside.
A delicious full cooked breakfast is included in booking.
- The Chapel sits within 2 acres of attractive lawns which lead down to a babbling brook with a relaxing enclosed seating area.
- The large lawn gardens are well tendered and provide a good area for children to play.
- Accommodation has its own fresh bore hole water supply so guests can expect excellent water quality.
- Oil fired central heating is available.
- An extensive parking area is onsite.
- Please note that due to the historic nature of the property, disabled access is limited. We do however have a second property, Collingwood, which is situated nearby and offers wheelchair accessible accommodation. Visit our website or contact us direct for further information.
Guests are welcome all year round with great value room rates available.
Around and About
Spectacular sandy beaches are just on your doorstep. Portreath is the nearest, only 2 miles away. The Chapel is a 20 minute drive from St Ives and Cornish capital Truro. Newquay is only a 25 minute drive away.
Numerous first class golf courses are in the local area - one golf courses is within 1 mile of accommodation. Head off into nearby Tehidy Woods or along the coast path for scenic walks.