At a Glance
- Blue Flag beaches 200 yards
- Delightful garden
- Off road parking
- Excellent breakfasts
- Pub 400 yards
- Double & twin room
About Woodland House Bed and Breakfast
Situated in a delightful tree-lined avenue just 200 yards from the cliff-tops of Boscombe with 7 miles of Blue Flag sandy beaches just below, Woodland House offers bed and breakfast accommodation ideal for families, couples and single travellers. Bournemouth town centre is a mere 3 miles west of the property with an array of shops, cafés and restaurants, not to mention an excellent range of tourist attractions ideal for families with kids of all ages. Please call or email for children's rates!
- Room choice includes a double room with private bathroom or a twin room with a private bathroom.
- We're also perfect for families of four sharing a bathroom or four friends or two couples in one party sharing a bathroom.
- The rooms can also be booked separately for couples or single travellers, with access to a shared bathroom for a discounted rate.
- Alternatively, if you wish to have private use of the bathroom, we will only let out the one room. Please call for more information and we will happily discuss this with you.
- Both rooms have complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, bottled water, LCD TV, DVD player, hair dryer, wireless internet access and complimentary toiletries. The rooms are serviced daily and the bathroom includes a bath and separate shower.
Guests can enjoy breakfast in our sunny dining room or in the delightful garden. The menu features a selection of fruit juices and cereals, fried, poached or scrambled eggs with sausage, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, baked beans, fried bread or hash browns. Boiled eggs, brown or white toast, croissants and tea or coffee are also on the menu. Our eggs are supplied by our own chickens, providing, of course, they are laying.
If you're looking for a price for 2 adults and 2 children in 2 separate rooms, please search for 2 rooms with 1 adult and 1 child.
Around and About
- Woodland House is excellently located within close proximity of New Boscombe Surf Reef, Boscombe, Bournemouth Piers, various excursions and the Oceanarium.
- Seven miles of Blue Flag sandy beaches are just below us.
- A Bowls Club is just across the road.
- A pub is only 400 yards from the B&B serving evening meals, with fabulous Solent views.
- There are delightful walks to be taken to Hengistbury Head,
- Bournemouth town centre (3 miles) with its range of shops and restaurants.
- The annual Bournemouth Air Show in late August.
- A little further afield is the historic town of Christchurch and the chain ferry to the Isle of Purbeck giving access to Corfe, Studland and the Jurassic Coast. Adventure Wonderland and Monkey World are also well worth a visit.