At a Glance
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Sleep up to 5
- WiFi available
- Spectacular sea views
- Short stroll from beaches
- Town centre 10 min walk
About these Apartments
Welcome to the 3-Star Seacliffe Holiday Flats in Scarborough, which offer stylish self-catering accommodation ideally situated in the heart of the resort, with stunning views over either the North or South bays of Scarborough. The town centre is only a 10 minute walk away, and you're just a quick stroll from North and South Bay beaches.
North Bay Flats
Situated on Queens Parade (Close to Castle Road) and from here it's only a short walk to either bay and all major Scarborough attractions are nearby.
- Puffin - ground floor flat (sleeps up to 3) with level access from the front. Living space includes a fully fitted kitchen with a fridge freezer, microwave and all essential cooking utensils. A bedroom has a double bed and an extra single bed plus an en-suite shower.
- Kittiwake - first floor flat (sleeps up to 5) with uninterrupted views across to North Bay. Open plan living space including a kitchen and lounge. The larger bedroom has a double and a single bed whilst the smaller has a double bed. The bathroom features a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Sandpiper - second floor flat (sleeps up to 5) with panoramic views towards North Bay and the Sealife Centre. Living space includes an open plan lounge and kitchen. One bedroom features a double and single bed, and the second bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom has a bath with a shower over, a wash basin and a wc.
South Bay Flats
Located near to North Bay Flats on Castle Road with terrific views over Scarborough's South Bay. Again all the major attractions are within walking distance.
- Dolphin - ground floor 1 bedroom flat (sleeps up to 3) with views towards South Bay and access to a lawned garden at the rear. Ideal for a couple or a small family group with an open plan lounge and a separate kitchen containing a microwave and a fridge freezer, with sea views across to Flamborough Head.
- Otter - first floor flat (sleeps up to 5) with views towards South Bay and Flamborough Head. Fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge freezer. Large bedroom with a double and a single bed, plus a smaller bedroom with a double bed which can be 2 single beds if preferred. The bathroom contains a large shower, wc and wash basin.
More about staying here
Our flats which overlook North Bay have either one bedroom for 2/3 people or two bedrooms for 5 people. Each have spacious lounges, good size kitchens and bathrooms with w/c.
With sweeping views of the bays they're very relaxing places to rest at the end of a busy day sightseeing.
Special to Seacliffe Holiday Flats
At Seacliffe, all our Holiday Flats have door entry systems and all linen and electricity is included in the price. Car parking is on the street and you can request a parking permit when booking.
Around and About
The Seacliffe self-catering Holiday Flats are the ideal accommodations from which to explore everything that Scarborough has to offer. For family fun, why not visit Kinderland, the new Waterpark or the local Sea Life Centre? If you're looking for parks, there are plenty around the local area including Peasholm and the Northstead Manor Gardens. Alternatively if you want something cultural, there are a selection of museums and galleries to visit and for sporty types, there's the indoor pool or the Olympia Leisure Centre. Neighbouring towns include Whitby, Bridlington and Filey, so guests will never be stuck for something to do!