At a Glance
- 5 minutes off M25
- Pretty village location
- Brands Hatch 2 miles
- Stunning landscaped gardens
About Tabsfield Bed & Breakfast
Nestling in the pretty village of Eynsford, Tabsfield Bed & Breakfast is within 2 miles of Brands Hatch racing circuit, and only 8 miles from Ebbsfleet International station. We're easily reached only 5 minutes' off the M25, Junction 3 and ideally close to the M20 leading to Dover. Popular Bluewater shopping village is only 5 miles from Tabsfield, and a wealth of historic landmarks and country walks and tours surround us in the Weald and Downs. First class golf courses including the acclaimed London Golf Club are a short drive away.
Beautiful Eynsford in the Darenth Valley has a rich heritage, featuring many listed buildings, a castle, Roman Villas and the 11th century Church of St Martins and Eagle Heights. The bed and breakfast is set within charming landscaped gardens where we serve breakfast on warm summer days. Essential facilities such as free wireless internet access are available along with ample parking.
We have four spacious and uniquely styled suites each with a private bathroom containing a shower, a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and wonderful rural views.
Guest rooms include:-
- Shoreham Suite - a spacious super king-size room with a stunning 'main house' bathroom containing a bathtub and shower. This suite has a superb balconied view over our beautiful lawns
- Farningham Suite - a super king-size double with en-suite private bathroom containing a shower, plus a private wc. This room boasts the main house balcony with far reaching views across the Darenth Valley
- Lullingstone Suite - a luxurious and spacious suite with a 28" TV, an open fireplace and large bathroom with bath, separate shower and twin wash basins. Separate seating area with sink-in armchair and sofa seating
- Tabsfield Cottage - a pretty self-contained little cottage with a kitchen and sitting room area, balcony/ terrace and double bedded room. The cottage is ideal for couples or families and features Freeview TV, a fridge and high speed WiFi
Our B&B sits alongside the A225, within a 5 minute drive of the M25, Junction 3.
- When you exit the M25 follow the A20 turn-off heading towards West Kingsdown, following a sign for Brands Hatch.
- Continue across the first roundabout following the second turning, and down the hill over the next roundabout and second turning.
- Then take a first right on the A225 heading towards Sevenoaks, on the Eynsford Road.
- Continue for about half a mile, passing Oliver Cresent on the right hand side.
- You've arrived, and will see Tabsfield Bed & Breakfast - the fourth driveway in the grass bank, on the left hand side past Oliver Crescent.