About this Holiday Park
In a stunning location on the Essex coast, Naze Marine Holiday Park in Walton on the Naze has an excellent range of onsite facilities and sits close to one of the UK's best beaches. Nature reserves are nearby and don't miss a visit to the famous Georgian lighthouse, the Naze Tower. Accommodation includes a choice of quality static caravan accommodation and touring pitches, whilst facilities feature an indoor swimming pool, superfast WiFi, a restaurant and an adventure playground. The park also has direct beach access down to three miles of gently shelving sandy beaches and the popular Walton Pier, Britain's second longest pier.
- Static caravans (2 or 3 bedrooms) come in a range of grades to suit all budgets and tastes, from Bronze to Platinum.
- Pet friendly caravans are available (up to 2 dogs welcome for a small supplement).
- Accessible caravans sleeping up to 5 guests are also available with features including ramp access, wider doors and wheelchair access.
- Facilities in static caravans include colour TVs with Freeview, shower rooms and wcs, lounge areas with a gas or electric fire and fitted kitchens with a fridge, microwave, oven, a kettle, toaster, essential cutlery and crockery, gas and electricity and free entertainment/ facilities passes.
- Touring holiday facilities include awning space, a dishwashing area, drinking water taps, showers, wcs and wash basins/ baby changing areas, disabled facilities and waste disposal points.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Boathouse restaurant and bar, with a children's menu and drinks menu available.
- Launderette and convenience store.
- Adventure playground.
- Takeaway outlet.
- Wifinity superfast WiFi now available.
- Marine Cliffs Showbar and a fantastic live entertainment programme including stage shows.
- Sporting and outdoor activities.
The park is open from 18th March to 28th October. Check-in for Gold, Platinum or Signature accommodation is from 1.30pm, for Silver from 2.30pm and Bronze accommodation from 4pm. Touring pitches check-in is from 12 noon. Check-out for all accommodation is by 10am on departure day.
Dogs are welcome in a selection of Bronze to Gold accommodation (excluding our new models) and on touring pitches. Dogs are charged at £30 per short break and £60 per weekly stay. On touring pitches dogs are charged from £1 to £3.
Around and About
- Direct access to sandy beaches and Walton Pier.
- The Naze Tower.
- Clacton on Sea's many family fun attractions, theatres and the pier.
- Hamford Water National Nature Reserve.
- Colchester Zoo.
- Harwich Pier.
For Sat Nav use: CO14 8HL. Follow the main A12 to Colchester. Take the main A120 Harwich road as far as the A133. Take the A133 as far as Weeley, and then take the B1033 all the way to Walton seafront. Naze Marine Holiday Park is situated on the left.