At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Fishing lakes
- Outdoor pool
- Kids club & playground
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Mini mart
- Private slipway (for boats)
- Flexi-dine packages
- Touring & camping available.
About Steeple Bay Holiday Park
Steeple Bay Holiday Park near Maldon sits close to a range of watersports including creek fishing and sailing. You'll have direct access to Mayland Creek and use of an onsite private slipway for jet ski and boats. Further park facilities include a bar, an outdoor heated swimming pool with a patio, family entertainment and a kids club.
- Two and 3 bed holiday caravans are available along with our top range Platinum Lodges.
- Sleeping 2-8, properties include a choice of Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver, Silver Plus and our highest spec Gold Plus Caravans and Platinum Lodges.
- Facilities in all accommodation includes colour TVs, gas and electric, entertainment passes, fully equipped modern kitchens and bathrooms and double/ twin bedrooms (bunk bedrooms in some 3 bed caravans).
- Pets are welcome in some Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans (max 2 dogs/ small charge applies).
- WiFi can be enabled in holiday homes for a small extra fee.
- Linen is not included in budget Bronze caravans, but is available to hire on-site.
- Touring and camping also available.
- Fishing lakes and private slipway for boats.
- Entertainment venue hosting regular competitions, discos and karaoke.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- An adventure playground with swings, slides and more.
- Mini mart store selling all essentials.
- Amusements, gamezone and arcade.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Dining area and flexi-dine packages.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool open May to September.
Browse our website for information on park opening times, deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to October.
Around and About
- Pick up a boat trip on the River Blackwater from nearby medieval market town Maldon.
- Direct access into Mayland Creek.
- Colchester Zoo and Castle.
- Mersea Island beaches.
On the A12 Junction 18 take the third exit onto Maldon Road - the A414, and carry on to Bell Hill (the A414). At Oak Corner roundabout take the first exit onto Maldon Road - the A414.
At the roundabout take the third exit onto the B1018 signed for Burnham. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the B1018 signposted for Cold Norton, Latchingdon and Fambridge.
At Purleigh Wash continue onto the B1010 and at Palepit Corner mini roundabout take a left onto the B1018.
At the mini roundabout take a left onto Steeple Road, and bear to the left onto Maldon Road. Bear left again onto Canney Road.
Our nearest railway station is Southminster just over 3 miles away. Pick up taxi services direct to the park just outside the station.