Quick description Less than a 10-minute drive from Stansted Airport, the Avalon hotel arranges transfers to the airport.
Free Wi-Fi is also available.
A self-service continental breakfast is available from 03:45 until 09:00 and can be enjoyed in the bright, communal dining area.
Rooms at the Avalon bed and breakfast are traditionally decorated and some have private bathrooms. An on-site laundry facility is also available.
A local pub and a take-away restaurant are within the immediate area. The M11 motorway is a 10-minute drive away. Elsenham Rail Station is 15 minutes walk from the Aspens.
Important information Important airport transfer changes from 10th of August 2013
Taxi transfers to the airport are available between 4am and 7am.
Airport Morning Transfers from 3 pounds per person if there is a group at least of 2 people which will be paid to a taxi driver. The price will differ if there is just 1 person. We would do everything to give you the best and the cheapest option.
Stansted Lodge will arrange your morning airport transfers at the price of 4 pounds per person subject to availability.
We do not arrange airport pick up transfers.
To get to Stansted Lodge you will need to get a taxi or alternative transport.
Guests can also reach Stansted Lodge via the Village Link 7 (VL7) bus from Stansted Airport Coach Station Bay 23 (£1.40 per trip). This bus is running from 6:49 am to 18:49 pm from Monday to Saturday. The name of the bus stop is The Crown Pub in Elsenham.
STANSTED AIRPORT CARS 01279 66 11 55 around 9 pounds
Tony Furness mobile number 07904724202 cost (1-4ppl: £ 12.50 and 5-8ppl: £15.50)
Airport taxis 24/7 telephone number is 01279 661111, cost to/from our place is from £15.
Not all trains stop at the station - for latest up to date timetables and fares use the
The Trainline link right.
Crudely trains run hourly between about 05:30 and midnight.
You can also catch a train from London Liverpool street station or Cambridge to Elsenham.
It s cheaper than train to Stansted airport and some coaches.
When you arrive, just ring the door bell once and give us time to get to the door before you ring a second time.
We offer a continental style breakfast (self service) from 03:45AM - 09:00AM, with tea, coffee, fruit juice, jams, marmalade, and a selection of cereals with milk.
Check in time
4:00 PM 24:00 (arrivals outside these hours prior arrangement only)
Check out time
If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 10% of total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled later, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
Directions to Aspens from the M11:
1. Exit the M11 at Junction 8A.
2. Follow the signs to Stansted Airport Terminal.
3. When you reach Coopers End roundabout (the last roundabout before the Terminal) you need to take the 4th exit on the left (sign posted Mole Hill Green, Broxted and Elsenham).
4. Immediately, you will come up to a mini roundabout, turn left towards Elsenham (n.b. if you turn right you will be heading towards Takely).
5. Continue along for about 2 miles. You will pass Mole Hill Green, the Three Horse Shoes Pub and Elsenham Golf Course.
6. At the end of this road, you will then come to a T- intersection. Directly opposite is the Crown Pub.
7. Turn left at the T- intersection. This takes you onto the High St (B1051).
8. Turn right into Park Road, go towards the end, pass Coriander Drive (on the left), Aspens is about the fourth house from the end of the road on your right hand side as you face the end of the road.
You can check in from 16:00. You need to check out by 11:00.